Our Dream Come True!

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

His Plans

Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago. ~ Ephesians 2:10, NLT

God is so amazing how He shows us He is right here with us. He has the plan, He placed the plan in our hearts, we are seeking Him and we are excited to see what He planned so long ago for us come to fruition!

We of course have high hopes for Chelsea and Joseph. We did ask our case worker to contact Chelsea and Joseph's case worker, we have peace about it more so than if we contact her ourselves. Now we will anxiously wait on the Lord.

Another amazing find in all of this is our son, Joshua. Josh is typically the most impatient of the 4 of us and he has an undeniable peace about this situation. He notices when I begin to question, "should I call the case worker?", Josh will simply say "Mom, God told us to wait, we need to wait." I can see the excitement and hope in his face as he so calmly reassures what God has clearly directed us to do -WAIT. Josh is amazing!

We loved our children when they were young and dreaded each new stage because we so loved the stage they were in and we wanted to stay there with them forever. One was so rewarding, learning to walk, first words, giggles and snuggles, two was... When children mature and you can see their whole heart seeking God, His wisdom gently touching you through them and His passion flowing within them there is no greater reward on Earth.

We hope when we grow up we can be the most like Christ but at least more like Amanda and Joshua. Thank you Lord for trusting us with your priceless creations and for giving us all we needed to serve them well.

No comments: