Our Dream Come True!

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Quiet

Everything is too quiet.  The forms are filled out, we are waiting...  And by forms I mean FORMS!!

Josh is going back to public school this year!  This was a family decision for many reasons.  I am not sure I am ready for this but he is and he will be fine.  This I think is responsible for at least the loss of 1/4 acre of forest...

Amanda is dual enrolling...  I am not sure I am ready for this either!  Yes, this means my highly intelligent, independent, strong willed beauty will be attending both High School and College.  This I am sure is responsible for at least the loss of an additional 1/2 acre of forest...

Adoption anyone?  Yes, we have filled out the home study paperwork, the I600A, I600, 864, the request forms for birth certificates, and ALL the other forms for the "certified" copies of our past.  This is surely responsible for at least another acre of lost forest...

To the Colson family it is ALL worth it!  We do apologize to the folks who fear our World is coming to an end due to carelessness.  We would have preferred WAAAYYYY less paperwork but this was out of our control.  We did plant 3 new trees on our property...

We look forward to the next few months.  They will be too quiet for me.  Amanda will be all too busy with skating, school and working.  Joshua will be at school all day and I will miss him on my days off.  With the paperwork done for all 5 kids and their "stuff" I will just have to fill my silence with rearranging and reorganizing.  These two things Steve, Amanda and Joshua hate for me to do if they are not here to guard "their things".  What else is a Mom in waiting to do?  Just what I thought, clean, re-organize, donate to goodwill and the cycle starts over and over and over.  I am not sure a Moms job is ever done.  I know that this will help my time speed by and it will help us to be ready!!

Monique, Jinyò and Frantzy Frantz will hopefully be "home" by next spring and they will surely help to fill my rearranging and reorganizing time!

We think of the kids every day and we just can't wait to bring them HOME!  When the kids get home, we will plant more trees!

Blessings!
p.s. don't forget to buy a t-shirt!

No comments: