Our Dream Come True!

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

God's Promises

When I was a little girl God placed the seed of adoption in my heart.  "It" never left, it didn't even take convincing my husband or children to adopt so my logical deductive reasoning mind processes this as a PROMISE.  He would not have placed "it" in my heart if He wasn't going to do "it"!  God is not in the business of breaking promises either.

None the less, I find myself having a "downer" day.  I was reading a friends blog and my mind begins to day dream of our children and then thoughts of why, who, what, where, when and could I have said, done or could I be doing anything differently to bring our precious children home.  Then I come back to no, I have peace about that much.  Then there names came across my mind Monique Alana, Junior Emanuel and Frantz Isaiah and then the verse...

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
   I will bring your children from the east
   and gather you from the west.
I will say to the north,
Give them up!’
   and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.
Bring my sons from afar

   and my daughters from the ends of the earth
everyone who is called by my name,
   whom I created for
my glory,
   whom I formed and made.” 
-Isaiah 43:5-7 
God will bring our children home!  This is after all His plan, we are on His clock and this is for His glory!
As I finished reading my friends blog there it is smack dab in the middle of her blog, the verse! Thank you friend for blogging today about your adoption and placing the perfect scripture, the scripture we read so many months ago that helped us choose our youngest' middle name, one of the verses that brings peace to the ever so emotional journey of our, the Colson JAMS, adoption.
Please continue to pray for our children, our hearts and the finances to bring them home when He is ready to bring them home.

Save the date JUNE 5th....  :o)

No comments: