Our Dream Come True!

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Excitement in the Air and Confessions of an Adopting Mom

We have no "real" news...  Our dossier headed to Haiti as we posted and it did in fact arrive on February 1st.  Dr. Bernard has confirmed that he has received the dossier, it is complete and he has received the initial deposit.
Junior can't wait to come home!!
Why then are we excited?  We have NO idea!?  We have been excited since the beginning of November.  Can't explain it!  What I can be so bold to say is March keeps coming to mind and when it does the butterflies really flutter in my tummy! We have hopes that means we will enter IBESR by then?  Who knows what Gods plan is, only He knows.  What we do know is He has awesome plans for our family and we are excited for them!

There have also been quite a few families suddenly moving along in the system.  Some are getting their dossiers Haiti (finally!), some are entering IBESR, getting out of IBESR, etc... This is exciting because this wasn't happening in November!

Frantz - described as busy and difficult to get a picture of!
You know it is taking everything God has to keep me here in America!  I mean really, I want to just hop on a plane, fly to Haiti, pick up our kids and fly home.  Unfortunately and well sometimes fortunately I have been known to do some pretty bold things.  We know God is control or I would have already done it.  Ohhhh, how I want to!  Yes, I think about it, I dream about it and ponder if I would really go to jail? 

Really, what do you mean you can't just come get us!?
We are looking for airline points/miles that can be donated for some or all of our travel.  If you have extra miles or know someone who does who wouldn't mind donating them we would be so appreciative!

Until my next burst of excitement and confession - may you be blessed as you have blessed us!! 
In Him,
The Colson's
Steve, Melanie, Amanda, Joshua, Monique, Junior and Frantzy-Frantz

No comments: