Our Dream Come True!

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Heart Broken and Achy

We aren't sure how to name the kids because we really shouldn't share their actual names. So for lack of anything else I suppose we can number them.

This is the best way to describe our hearts at this moment. Broken and achy! Yes child 4 and 5 went home today. We are broken because a broken system sent them home. Placing parental rights above the children's rights of safety and well-being. We do fear for these children and their safety and hope you will covet specific prayer for them.

The Lord knew how I would feel and He so generously gave me this verse this morning. "And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart." ~ Ezekiel 36:26, NLT

Thank you Lord for your Word, it is truth, it is comfort, it is strength for my soul.

No comments: